WOMEN GRIEVANCE CELL
Introduction of Grievance Redressal Cell
“The function of the cell is to look into the complaints lodged by any student, and judge its merit. The Grievance cell is also empowered to look into matters of harassment. Anyone with a genuine grievance may approach the department members in person, or in consultation with the officer in-charge Students’ Grievance Cell.
In case the person is unwilling to appear in self, grievances may be dropped in writing at the Suggestion/ complaint Box. Grievances may also be sent through e-mail to the officer in-charge of Students’ Grievance Cell. Students are requested to note that making a complaint is serious and therefore they are to use this power in a responsible manner. At the same time, the college assures students that once a complaint is made, it will be treated with sensitivity and confidentiality.
The Grievance Cell is constituted for the Redressal of the problems reported by the Students of the College by following objectives and tries to build the grievance free environment.
To develop a responsive and culpable attitude among the students to maintain harmonious environment in the campus.
Grievance Redressal Cell Member
1. Ujwala Deshpande, Chairperson- 9850302397
2. Mrs. Surekha Saraf, NGO member- 9822642118
3.Prof. Rupa Ashok Verma, Principal / Member – 9960962340
4.Mrs. Sarika Rokade, Associate Professor – 9730291681
5.Mrs. Vandana Thangavel, Lecturer – 9545162331
MECHANISM OF REGISTERING COMPLAINT UNDER GRIEVANCE CELL
The complaint management mechanism is carried out in three levels in the institution
- The departmental level grievances are attended by the concerned class Coordinators and Department Heads.
- The student coordinators and staff coordinators of grievance redressal cell act as facilitators to communicate and sort out the grievances at the department level.
- Unresolved grievances at the departmental level are referred to the Grievance Redressal Cell of the institution.