STUDENT NURSES COUNCIL
The student nurses association works to provide opportunities for personal, intellectual, professional and social growth of its members.. Much of this is incorporated into health information and services that are provided in campus and community.
The objective of a student nursing council are :-
- To promote awareness and involvement in nursing and baccalaureate nursing education.
- To support the education of the student nurse as a professional.
- To provide education concerning contemporary health problems on campus and in the community.
- To act as a liaison between nursing faculty and nursing students.
- To play an active role within the student government.