POST BASIC B.SC NURSING
Post Basic B.Sc Nursing
Affiliated to Indian Nursing Council, Maharashtra Nursing Council, Maharashtra University of Health Sciences, Nashik] Purpose To provide an educational programme through which the graduates will be prepared to assume responsibility in the primary, secondary and tertiary care of people as professional nurses. It is expected that graduates are capable of teaching and supervising appropriate nursing and health care in different setting and participate in the administration of nursing service and education. Duration – Two (2) years full time. Intake – 50 students per annum. Medium of Instruction – English
Minimum age: Up to 40 years
Higher Secondary School Certificate examination (HSC) or its equivalent examination recognized by the University for this purpose.
Obtained a certificate in General Nursing and Midwifer (GNM) and registered as R.N.R.M with State Nursing Registration Council.Selection of candidate based uon the merit.
Fees – As per Shikshan Shulk Samiti.
Faculty – Faculty is highly qualified in Nursing and Medical Sciences and approved by Maharashtra University of Health Sciences, Nashik.
Internal Assessment at institute and final examination is conducted by the Maharashtra University of Health Sciences every year.
Standard of passing
Fifty percent (50%) marks in both Internal and Final examination.
Each student has to undergo the clinical experience as prescribed.
95-100% attendance is compulsory.
- The Government of Maharashtra
- Maharashtra Nursing Council, Mumbai
- Maharashtra University of Health Sciences, Nashik.
- Indian Nursing Council, New Delhi
Nurse Graduates Can Make Their Career As:
- Nursing Administrator And Practitioner At Reputed Hospitals Of India & Abroad.
- Good Opportunity In Armed Forced Hospitals.
- Nurse Consultant In Superspeciality Hospitals & School.
- Specialized Nurse In Special Hospitals Units Like ICU,ICCU OT ,Endoscopy & Renal Unit Etc.
- Nurse Advisor In Pharmaceuticals Company.
- Clinical Instructor / Asst. Lecturer In School And College Of Nursing.
- Better Scope Foe Higher Studies Like M.SC Nursing , M.Phill , & MHA.
- Can Opt For Clinical Research.
- BPO’s Are Also Intrested In Recruting B.SC Nurses.