Junior Library Clerk : Mrs. Aparna P.Ingole
Library at Sitabai Nargundkar College of Nursing for Women is enriched with sufficient number of textbooks,e-books,other literary books,rare books cd,national & international journals & thesis. The institute library has a advisory committee with Principal, lecturer,Librarian & Student representative. Library is using partial automated “E-Library Software”. The students are free to access books from the book racks and chosen books are issued to them using the barcode system on books and by using borrower id numbers for students. College library provides book bank facility for needy and economically poor background Students. Students can issue previous year question paper of university both BSc. and Post Basic BSc. Nursing. Many event organized in library like,12 Aug. Librarian Day,Book exhibitation,Library intro for new batch & many more . The library has collection of many non literary books which form a good source of reference for the techers and students. Teachers and alumnae published their own research in international/national journals.
LIBRARY COMMITTEE MEMBER LIST
Name of Members
Mrs. Rupa Verma
Head of the Institute
HOD Mental Health Dept.
Mrs. Bhagyashree Gaikwade
|6||ANATOMY & PHYSIOLOGY||209|
|12||PATHOLOGY & GENETICS||60|
|14||MEDICAL SURGICAL NURSING||321|
|15||COMMUNITY HEALTH NURSING||209|
|16||COMMUNICATION & EDUCATION TECHNOLOGY||103|
|17||CHILD HEALTH NURSING||126|
|18||MENTAL HEALTH NURSING||131|
|20||BOUND VOLUME OF PERIODICALS||150|
|23||NURSING RESEARCH & STATISTICS||67|
|24||MANAGEMENT OF NURSING SERVICES & EDUCATION||115|
LIBRARY GENERAL RULES
- Identity card is compulsory for getting access to the library.
- Enter your name and sign in the register kept at the entrance counter before entering library.
- In case of loss library identity card new card will be issued on payment of Rs.50 /- as a fine.
- No discussion is permitted inside the library.
- Silence is to be maintained.
- Using Mobile phones/ Bags and audio instruments with or without speaker or headphone is strictly prohibited in the library premises.
- Never write in books or cut pages out of them.
- All the students are hereby requested to return the library books /thesis /journals on time. (Note:- no exception in clinical duties too.)
- Textbooks, printed materials and issued books are not allowed to be taken inside the library.
- If the books are lost, then the borrower shall replace the book of the same edition or latest edition.
- Books will be issued for maximum 15 days.
- If the Student fails to return the book on time a fine Rs.5 per day will be charged.
- Refreshment of any kind is not permitted in the library premises.
- Faculty and staff going on long leave, they will have to return all borrowed materials before leaving the institute.
- Only valid members of the College Library will be permitted to use any of the library facilities or services.
- The Library will ordinarily remain open on weekdays from 10.00 a.m. to 5.00 p.m. and remain closed on Sunday and other University Holidays.
- Other persons admitted with special permission of the Librarian under the Category of “general members or “visitors”.
- Internet Facility.
- Reference Service.
- Library Orientation to new member of the library .
- Reading Hall is being kept open for 08 hrs. Through the year students can read their personal books in the reading hall which is attached to the main library.
- Issued MUHS question papers & syllabus, pdf books of soft copy also send on students mail, if Students requirements.
- Maintain demand register for students for their demanding books & fulfilled their demand.
- Book Bank facility.
- Thesis also issued for reference on college time.
- Reprographic service is available in the campus on Payment basis.
- Reservation book facility.
- The Non-book material such as audio –video, CD, DVD are available in the library.